A bit of media coverage. This is from when I was running for Mayor of Keene. I am now running for New Hampshire Governor!Read More
My name is Nobody, and I am running to be the next Governor of New Hampshire. This is an official policy statement:
If elected as Governor, I will pardon every single New Hampshire victim of the War on Drugs.
The War on Drugs is a human rights nightmare. It was created by the Nixon administration for the purpose of suppressing two cultures that Nixon considered to be enemies: hippies, and blacks.
In the words of his former domestic policy chief, John Ehrlichman,
“We knew we couldn’t make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin. And then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities,” Ehrlichman said. “We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did.” CNN
Well, the people of Keene have spoken, and clearly they prefer to see me as Governor than as Mayor.
Therefore, I am announcing my run for Governor today.
Major things that Nobody will do when Nobody is Governor:
- Order the State Police and National Guard to oppose enforcement of all unconstitutional gun laws in New Hampshire
- Pardon every non-violent drug conviction in New Hampshire history!
- Pardon every non-violent, consensual prostitution conviction in New Hampshire history
- Pardon every gambling conviction in history!
- Release list of crooked cops
- Zero tolerance for Law Enforcement misconduct